AE Arma-Elektropanç headquarters, branch offices, subsidiaries, service and production sites are dedicated themselves to continuous improvement in “Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety” issues.
AE Arma-Elektropanç has committed to provide the conditions and resources to ensure through the following objectives within the frame of Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Policy:
• Raising the employee awareness on the impacts of their activities during the processes and services related with the quality, environment, occupational health and safety and ensure communication and active participation in quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management related issues.
• Developing processes to fulfil customer needs and satisfaction in desired quality at right first time, just in time, complete and accurate; ensure the subcontractors and suppliers to be involved in the environmental, occupational health and safety aspects of our services and processes.
• Identification of the hazards that may occur during the execution of our activities, and make the relevant risk assessments in relation to the occupational health and safety.
• Continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes and services in order to endeavour the ultimate goals; “Zero Defect”, “Do It at the Right First Time” and “Zero Accident or Environmental Incident” regarding the company quality, environmental, occupational health and safety objectives.
• Maintaining the continuity of their service quality of our suppliers and increasing their performances related to quality, safety and environmental issues.
• Provide the necessary resources for quality, environmental, occupational health and safety requirements and take the necessary actions in order to optimize the use of these resources.
• Demonstrate compliance with the ISO 9001 Quality System requirements, ISO 14001 Environmental System requirements, OHSAS 18001 Safety Requirements and the specific customer requirements.
• Ensure the established quality, environment, health and safety management systems are documented.
• Taking into consideration the product and service safety with regard to employees, customers and users.
• Comply with local and international laws, regulations and sector requirements in every process of work.
• Describe the activities in regard to the environmental pollution prevention and waste management, and continually improve the environmental performance following the effectiveness of the relevant applications.
• Oblige to take necessary corrective and preventive actions for safety and environmental related non-conformities, accidents and occupational illness and environmental incidents.
• Measure the performance of employees and processes with internal audits in order to maintain the effectiveness of our quality, environmental, occupational health & safety management systems and to ensure its permanence.
• Ensure that the targets of quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management Systems are clearly communicated to all of our employees.
The suitability, effectiveness and efficiency of the entire “Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems” are periodically reviewed by the top management and updated as part of our continual improvement process.